Friday 22 July 2016

ALEPH

This is one of my favorite writings. . From the book titled ALEPH written by Paulo Coelho. . . 


The tears I shed, I forgive
The sufferings and disappointments, I forgive
The betrayals and lies, I forgive
The slanderings and schemings, I forgive
The hatred and persecution, I forgive
The punches that were given, I forgive
The shattered dreams, I forgive
The dead hopes, I forgive
The disaffection and jealousy, I forgive
The indifference and ill will, I forgive
The anger and mistreatment, I forgive
The neglect and oblivion, I forgive
The world with all its evil, I forgive
Grief and resentment, I replace with understanding and agreement
Revolt I replace with music that comes from my violin
Pain I replace with oblivion
Revenge I replace with victory
I will be able to love above all discontentment
To give even when I am stripped of everything
To work happily even when I find myself in the midst of obstacles
To try tears even when I am still crying
To believe even when I am discredited.

No comments:

Post a Comment